This site contains testing results of high-speed protocols.
- HyStart results with different clock resolutions are available.
Real Deployment Results
- HyStart testing between Princeton and NCSU The RTT is 25ms.
- Testing between Korea and Japan The RTT between Korea and Japan is usually less than 50ms.
Dummynet Testbed Results
Experimental results with net-2.6.25-rc3 (CUBIC v2.2)
- Intra protocol fairness testing with kernel 2.6.25-rc3 CUBIC, HTCP, and HSTCP protocols
- TCP friendliness testing with kernel 2.6.25-rc3 CUBIC, HTCP, and HSTCP protocols
- RTT fairness testing with kernel 2.6.25-rc3 CUBIC, HTCP, and HSTCP protocols
Experimental results with net-2.6.22.git (David S. Miller's git tree)
- Intra protocol fairness testing with net-2.6.22.git CUBIC, BIC, HTCP, HSTCP, STCP, SACK, VEGAS, WESTWOOD, HYBLA, ILLINOIS, and LP
SACK processing efficiency
- Efficiency of SACK processing Comparison among kernel 2.6.13 (SACK patch), 2.6.18-rc4 (CUBIC v2.1 patch), and 188.8.131.52 (CUBIC v2.1 patch).
- Intra protocol fairness testing with kernel 2.6.18-rc4 CUBIC, HTCP, and HSTCP protocols
- TCP friendliness testing with kernel 2.6.18-rc4 CUBIC, HTCP, and HSTCP protocols
- Spare capacity usage testing with kernel 2.6.18-rc4 CUBIC, HTCP, HSTCP, and SACK protocols
- Impact of background traffic testing with kernel 2.6.18-rc4 CUBIC, HTCP, and HSTCP protocols
- Fairness, convergence time, RTT fairness, and TCP friendliness with and without background traffic Technical ReportResults
- Stability testing results of High-speed protocols 
NS2 Simulation Results
Other Groups' work
- Highspeed TCP (maintained by Sally Floyd). It includes RFCs and simulation and implementation status of Highspeed TCP (also, it includes introduction to other High-speed protocol proposals). Also, there is a TMRG (The Transport Modeling Research Group) page that includes a series of documents on Models for the Evaluation of Transport Protocols to improve the methodologies for evaluating transport protocols.
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Testbed experiments and report
- Hamiliton Institute Testbed experiments, scripts and report
- Kyushu Research Center released TCP testing results conducted over 10G JGNII backbone. linux-2.6.22-rc4 results and linux-2.6.22-rc4 BIC and CUBIC with a default slow start (by Kazumi Kumazoe)
- Linux-Net TCP Testing at OSDL (by Stephen Hemminger)
- David Wei maintains a LINUX TCP implementation for NS2 web site.
- NEC Labs China announced NS2 TCP Evaluation Tool
- UCLA announces TCP Evaluation Suite which is based on NS2-Linux.
- S. Ha and I. Rhee, Taming the Elephants: New TCP Slow Start, NCSU TechReport 2008.
- S. Ha, I. Rhee and L. Xu, CUBIC: A New TCP-Friendly High-Speed Variant, ACM SIGOPS Operating Systems Review 2008.
- Rebuttal to "Experimental Evaluation of Cubic-TCP" by Leith, Shorten and McCullagh.
- S. Ha, L. Le, I. Rhee, and L. Xu, Impact of background traffic on performance of high-speed TCP variant protocols, Computer Networks 2007.
- H. Cai, D. Eun, S. Ha, I. Rhee, and L. Xu, Stochastic Ordering for Internet Congestion Control and its Applications, IEEE INFOCOM 2007.
- H. Cai, D. Eun, S. Ha, I. Rhee, and L. Xu, Stochastic Ordering for Internet Congestion Control, PFLDnet 2007.
- S.Ha, Y. Kim, L. Le, I. Rhee, and L. Xu, A Step toward Realistic Performance Evaluation of High-Speed TCP Variants, PFLDnet 2006.
- L. Xu, K. Harfoush, and I. Rhee, Binary Increase Congestion Control for Fast Long-Distance Networks, INFOCOM 2004.
- I. Rhee, L. Xu and S. Ha, CUBIC for Fast Long-Distance Networks, IETF Internet Draft, draft-rhee-tcpm-cubic-02.txt, 2008.
- TcpProbe 
- Nettem 
- A Linux TCP implementation for NS2 
- Web100 Project 
- GIT HowTo   
- TCP Tuning Guide 
- Enabing High Performance Data Transfers 
- PERT (Performance) Guide 
- The International Workshop on Protocols for Fast Long-Distance Networks 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003
Maintained by Sangtae Ha (sangtae.ha AT gmail DOT com)